You have no items in your shopping cart.
Clear PVC Pipe, Fittings, Valves, and Tubing In-Stock
Clear Rigid PVC piping provides a versatile, cost-effective alternative for many piping applications, particularly those where visual monitoring of processes is critical.
The benefits of rigid PVC piping are well recognized: exceptional corrosion resistance; smooth interior walls for unimpeded flow and reduced sediment buildup; non-contaminating for purity applications; fast, reliable solvent-welded connections; good pressure-bearing capability; and ease of handling and installation, to name a few.
All of these important benefits are now available in a unique product with optimum clarity. This clarity provides the all-round visibility that specialized applications demand — whether it be clean room applications, sight glass, dual-containment or various other processing applications where continuous monitoring is necessary.
- Schedule 40 and Schedule 80 at standard IPS dimensions
- Full line of 1/4" through 8" Clear fittings
- Simple solvent-welded joining techniques
- Fully compatible with standard PVC pipe, fittings and valves
- Corrosion resistant
- Resists bacterial and biological activity
- Wide range of chemical resistance
- Lightweight, easy to handle and install
- Neatly boxed and packaged on-line, providing clean, scratch-free quality with every order
- Standard plain-end 10-foot lengths; belling and custom lengths available
- Lower overall installed cost than other alternatives