Clear PVC Pipe, Valves & Fittings from ALSCO Industrial Products
Clear PVC piping provides a versatile, cost-effective alternative for many piping applications, particularly those where visual monitoring is critical.
Clear PVC Pipe has exceptional corrosion resistance; smooth interior walls for unimpeded flow and reduced sediment buildup; non-contaminating for purity applications; fast, reliable solvent-welded connections; good pressure-bearing capability; and ease of handling and installation, to name a few.
All of these important benefits are now available in a unique product with optimum clarity that provides all-round visibility that specialized applications demand — whether it be clean room applications, sight glass, dual-containment or various other processing applications where continuous monitoring is necessary.
- Schedule 40 and Schedule 80 at standard IPS dimensions
- Full line of 1/4" through 12" Clear PVC fittings
- Simple solvent-welded joining techniques
- Fully compatible with standard PVC pipe, fittings and valves
- Corrosion resistant, Non-conductive
- Resists bacterial and biological activity
- Lower overall cost and longevity than other alternatives such as acrylic pipe
We are the PVC Pipe Experts
We carry over 16 sizes of Clear PVC Pipe ranging in size from 1/4 inch in diameter up to 12 inches. Whether you need schedule 40 or schedule 80 pipe, we can provide you with a good price, fast shipping and top-notch customer service.