Clear PVC Pipe Sch. 40 3/8 in. X 10 ft.
The clarity of the GF Harvel Clear™️ Schedule 40 PVC pipe make it ideal for medical and hospital use, food and beverage processing, laboratory applications, chemical processing, electroplating and other water and fluid applications that require transparent pipe for visual monitoring and non-contaminating processes. The smooth interior walls and rigid design allows for maximum flow while decreasing sediment or other particulate accumulation.
Details & Specifications
- GF Harvel No. - H0400038PL1000
- Size - .25 in.
- Length - 10 ft.
- Average Outside Diameter - 0.675 in.
- Minimum Wall Thickness - 0.091 in.
- Average Inside Diameter - 0.483 in.
- Max Water Pressure - 310 psi
- Weight per Foot - .109 lbs.
- Material - Polyvinyl Chloride
- Note - Pipe has a slight blue tint
Shipping & Pipe Length
This pipe comes from the manufacturer in 10 foot sections. This exceeds the maximum allowed lengths for common carriers, so LTL freight carrier is the only shipping option. We do provide the option of cutting the pipe into two 5 ft. or other custom lengths, if you would rather ship via UPS or FedEx.