Swing Check Valve, Clear PVC, 1/2 in. to 6 in. Sizes, Threaded
Spears® Utility Swing Check Valve with threaded ends is engineered for maximum flow, quick response, and positive shutoff. Excellent for Pool & Spa, OEM and general purpose applications. Valve is compact and has a space-saving design. Valve has an angled seat and weighted Flapper for low-pressure seal. The seat is high grade EPDM. This valve is suitable for horizontal or vertical up-flow only installations. Maximum service temperature is 140° F. Pressure rating @ 73° F, Water - Full Flow(open) 150psi - Back Pressure(closed) 75psi. Check valves must be installed with the valve's FLOW arrow pointing in the direction of the flow. Do not install valve upside down. Flow velocity should not exceed 5 ft/sec. Minimum opening pressure less than 0.5 psi.
- Chemical & Corrosion Resistant
- High Visibility
- PVC Clear Construction
- No Metal Parts
- Maintenance Free Sealed Unit in a Compact Space Saving Design
- Engineered for Maximum Flow, Quick Response & Positive Shutoff
- Long-Life, High Grade EPDM Seat with Weighted Disc
- Sizes 1/2" – 8"
- Pressure Rated to 150 psi @ 73°F Full-Flow (open) and 75 psi @ 73°F Back Pressure (closed)
- Suitable for either Horizontal or Vertical Up-flow Installations and Vacuum Service
- NSF® Certified for Potable Water Use
- Silicone-Free Assembly
We Also Recommend
Check Valve, Clear PVC, 1/2 in. to 1 in. Sizes, Socket, True Union [Limited Quantity]