Clear PVC Pipe Sch. 40 3/8 in. X 5 ft. (2-qty.)
The clarity of the GF Harvel Clear™️ Schedule 40 PVC pipe make it ideal for medical and hospital use, food and beverage processing, laboratory applications, chemical processing, electroplating and other water and fluid applications that require transparent pipe for visual monitoring and non-contaminating processes. The smooth interior walls and rigid design allows for maximum flow while decreasing sediment or other particulate accumulation.
Details & Specifications
- GF Harvel No. - H0400038PL1000
- Size - .25 in.
- Length - 10 ft. (cut into two 5 ft. pieces or custom lengths)
- Average Outside Diameter - 0.675 in.
- Minimum Wall Thickness - 0.091 in.
- Average Inside Diameter - 0.483 in.
- Max Water Pressure - 310 psi
- Weight per Foot - .109 lbs.
- Material - Polyvinyl Chloride
- Note - Pipe has a slight blue tint
Shipping & Pipe Length
This pipe comes from the manufacturer in 10 foot sections. We cut the pipe into two 5 ft. pieces so it can ship via UPS or FedEx. We are happy to cut the pipe into custom lengths if you provide details in the "Special Instruction" section of the cart page during checkout.