Industry has been assessed clean-up expenditures which far exceed the costs to install protective measures. When penalties and fines are added to the costs of cleaning up spills and leaks, it becomes obvious that industry has a legal and financial responsibility for protecting our environment. George Fischer's Secondary Containment System provides the necessary environmental protection at a fraction of potential clean-up costs. The system includes many features which yield benefits to the owner, engineer and installer.
The retrofit capability and chemical resistance of Contain-It make this an ideal choice for containment piping of chemical process lines.
- 3, 4 or 6 inch Containment Coupling Extended, Split (S x S)
- Average Inner Diameter: 3.55 (3 in), 3.88 (4 in) or 5.97 (6 in)
- Average Outer Diameter: 3.96 (3 in), 4.96 (4 in), or 6.88 (6 in)
Fields of Application:
- secondary containment piping system
- new installations or retrofit of existing system
- life science
- chemical process industry
- economical split pipe and fittings (solid pipe available)
- fits over virtually any carrier system
- lightweight and easy to install
- clear construction for visual leak detection
- outstanding chemical and corrosion resistance
This is a special order item with minimum quantity purchase requirements from the manufacturer.
- 3 in. - Package of 5
- 4 in. - Package of 5
- 6 in. - Package of 5
This product may take longer to receive than in-stock products. If you would like to know how long it would take for an order to be fulfilled, please contact us and we will be happy to answer your questions.