Containment Pipe, Solid, Clear PVC, 3 in. to 6 in. Sizes, 20 ft. Length
Industry has been assessed clean-up expenditures which far exceed the costs to install protective measures. When penalties and fines are added to the costs of cleaning up spills and leaks, it becomes obvious that industry has a legal and financial responsibility for protecting our environment. The George Fischer Secondary Containment System provides the necessary environmental protection at a fraction of potential clean-up costs. The system includes many features which yield benefits to the owner, engineer and installer.
This containment pipe split is available in 10 ft. sections, but requires freight shipping or local pickup. We cut the pipe into two, 5 ft. sections so that is can be shipped by common carrier (eg. UPS and FedEx standard shipping options).
- 3, 4 or 6 inch Clear PVC Containment Pipe Solid, 20ft Length
- Average Inner Diameter: 3.248 (3 in.), 3.882 (4 in.) or 5.782 (6 in.)
- Average Outer Diameter: 3.548 (3 in.) 4.215(4 in.) or 6.275 (6 in.)
Fields of Application:
- secondary containment piping system
- new installations or retrofit of existing system
- life science
- chemical process industry
- economical split pipe and fittings (solid pipe available)
- fits over virtually any carrier system
- lightweight and easy to install
- clear construction for visual leak detection
- outstanding chemical and corrosion resistance
This is a special order item with minimum quantity purchase requirements from the manufacturer.
- 3 in. - Minimum quantity of 6
- 4 in. - Minimum quantity of 4
- 6 in. - Minimum quantity of 2
This product may take longer to receive than in-stock products. If you would like to know how long it would take for an order to be fulfilled, please contact us and we will be happy to answer your questions.