90 Degree Street Elbow, Clear PVC, 1/2 in. to 2 1/2 in. Sizes, Spigot x Socket, Schedule 40
SPEARS® Schedule 40 PVC fitting designs combine years of proven experience with computer generated stress analysis to yield the optimum physical structure and performance for each fitting. Material reinforcement is uniformly placed in stress concentration areas for substantially improved pressure handling capability. Resulting products are subjected to numerous verification tests to assure the very best PVC fittings available.
- Full 1/4" Through 12" Availability - Spears® comprehensive line of PVC fittings offers a variety of injection molded configurations in Schedule 40 sizes 1/4" through 12" conforming to ASTM D 2466.
- Exceptional Chemical & Corrosion Resistance - Unlike metal, PVC fittings never rust, scale, or pit, and will provide many years of maintenance-free service and extended system life.
- High Temperature Ratings - PVC thermoplastic can handle fluids at service temperatures up to 140°F (60°C), allowing a wide range of process applications, including corrosive fluids.
- Lower Installation Costs - Substantially lower material costs than steel alloys or lined steel, combined with lighter weight and ease of installation, can reduce installation costs by as much as 60% over conventional metal systems.
- Higher Flow Capacity - Smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than conventional metal fittings.
- Additional Fabricated Configurations Through 36" - Extra large, hard-to-find, and custom configurations are fabricated from NSF Certified pipe. Fittings are engineered and tested to provide full pressure handling capabilities according to Spears® specifications.
- Advanced Design Specialty Fittings - Spears® wide range of innovative, improved products include numerous metal-to-plastic transition fittings and unions with Spears® patented special reinforced (SR) plastic threads.