Sediment strainers protect pipeline components such as pumps and meters by removing suspended solids and impurities. Transparent thermoplastic construction permits easy detection of the screen's condition. Also available with an in-line clean out valve to flush accumulated solids out of the strainer port.
Ideal Applications Include:
Chemical processing, aquariums, mining, water treatment, landfills
Features & Benefits:
- True Union design facilitates installation or repair without expanding the pipeline
- Large filtration capacities and low pressure drops
- Transparent PVC strainer body permits easy evaluation of filter screen's condition
- Complete thermoplastic construction
- Pressure rating: 1/2 - 2 in., 150 psi; 3 and 4 in., 85 psi
- Sizes 1/2 - 2 in. supplied with two sets of end connectors (socket and threaded)
Note: Actuated and Flanged connection valves are special order with a 3-4 week average lead time.
Asahi Part Numbers: 1256012, 1256030, 1256040, 1257005, 1257007, 1257010, 1257012, 1257015, 1257020, 1257030, 1257040, 1258005, 1258007, 1258010, 1258012, 1258015, 1258020, 1258030, 1258040