Kuriyama POLYWIRE Series K7130 Heavy Wall PVC Vacuum/Transfer Hose is a Heavy wall food and beverage grade vacuum and transfer hose with rated working pressures.
- Full vacuum lines.
- Industrial vacuum pumps.
- Food & beverage dispensing.
- Air and water supply lines.
- Pneumatic parts transfer.
- Car wash applications.
- Coolant lines.
- Air breathing lines.
- Deionized water systems.
- 29.9" HG vacuum rating
- Spiral wire reinforcement prevents kinking or collapsing. Hose diameter will not expand under normal rated working pressures
- Crystal clear - allows visual confirmation of product flow
- Glass-smooth interior - reduces material buildup
- Electrogalvanized helical steel wire can be used for static dissipation.(This product is designed to dissipate static electricity when the metal wire is properly connected to ground, through the fitting or other means).
- Resistant to chemicals
- Compound hardness 73 ±3 Shore "A"
- One-piece lengths
- Special cut piece lengths available through 1 in. ID size - check with factory.
- Crystal clear PVC compound, formulated with ingredients in compliance with applicable FDA(03) requirements, meets USDA(17), 3A(01), NSF(13), UL(16), USP(18) and RoHS(15) criteria.
- Reinforced with helically-wound spring steel wire.